While working in the advertising and marketing industry I have found that the reason clients do or do not blog comes down to time, money and understanding the reasons to have a blog.
Small business owners often feel that they do not have the time to write blogs, nor do they have the money to pay for them to be created. Although medium to large businesses usually have the money to pay for the creation of blogs they do not always see the need for one.
Here are some reasons for companies to blog no matter the size.
- Blogs aid in your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) initiatives
- Blogs provide people a reason to keep coming back to your blog
- Blogs attract visitors to your main website
- Blogs interact with readers (providing a source of feedback and customer insight)
- Blogs can add market credibility, presenting you or the company as…
View original post 101 more words